AC Repair & Heating Service in Kearny Mesa, CA
Kearny Mesa is characterized by a central location with mixed-use commercial and industrial servicing its residents. There are a number of diverse businesses in the area that represent Asian cultures. If you are looking for Kearny Mesa residential HVAC services, look no further than Same Day Heating and AC for your home! Same Day offers local HVAC expertise, as many of its service technicians are NATE-Certified to handle refrigerant. We service all makes and models heating and air conditioning units. We offer a 12-month satisfaction guarantee with a lifetime guarantee on workmanship. Our factory-trained experts are licensed, bonded and insured. Call us today and see why we’re the most efficient HVAC service contractor in the Kearny Mesa Area!
AC Repair FAQ In Kearny Mesa, CA
Do you offer emergency service?
- Staying cool in San Diego is something you shouldn’t need to worry about. Even at three in the morning, if you are sweltering in an uncomfortable home, Same Day service technicians will arrive on-time. Our first priority is education — do not expect to be upsold parts or labor that is unnecessary.
My AC unit is more than 10 years old — should I schedule maintenance?
- If your unit is more than 10 years old, it may cost you more over the long run to keep your unit. Education and empathy are part of our core values, and our expert technicians are always willing to provide the best options for you. Additionally, prevention is a large part of keeping the HVAC company away. Our maintenance plans can save you a bundle later down the road.
How much does AC repair cost?
- Air conditioner repair depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the make and model. Often times manufacturers and contractors offer warranties that may or may not cover broken AC parts due to neglect or poor maintenance. Rush fees may apply to emergency evening calls during peak busy season. Likewise, the severity of the issue will ultimately determine the bulk of your cost
Furnace Repair Service in Kearny Mesa, CA FAQ
Do you service all units including heat pumps?
- Same Day Heating & Air services all types of heating units and thermostats — so whether it’s your traditional gas or electric furnace, or heat pump, we will have it up and running as quickly as we can get there. Our expert technicians are adept at solving problems with most makes and models.
Do you charge service fees?
- Family-owned Same Day Heating and Cooling offers fast, reliable HVAC service in San Diego County at a price you can afford. Our promise to you is always that if we do not fix your system the SAME DAY we arrive, you don’t pay the service fee.
How can I save on furnace installation costs?
- A great way to cut costs on furnace installation is to understand when the right time to replace your system is. Is your system making strange noises? Noticing colder temperatures when you set your thermostat or higher heating bills? These could be signs that it is time to replace your furnace. Knowing these can help lower costs of repair, and help you get out ahead of new installation before your system breaks down.
- Installing a new furnace can offer great tax incentives or rebate programs to help you save money. Research what kind of incentives you can get for installing in your San Diego home.
- HVAC companies often offer referrals when you get a friend or family to also get a furnace installed. Look for companies that offer these types of rewards and figure out what is the best deal for you.
Get Employee Pricing
Exclusive to Same Day Newsletter Subscribers - Get employee pricing on any unit installation!
Get $500 Off A Water Heater Replacement
Tank or tankless! Schedule your replacement today!
Get a FREE Estimate
Get A FREE Estimate on a new HVAC system for your San Diego home.
Get A$39.00 Tune-Up
Book Anytime....A $169 value! Make maintenance a priority and save on your heater or AC unit!
Get A$39.00 Drain Cleaning
With a FREE home inspection!
Get a FREE Diagnostic
Only $99 without any repair or replacement performed on your San Diego AC or Heating system.
Contact Same Day Heating & Air Kearny Mesa(619) 762-3044
See What Our Favorite Homeowners Are Saying
I've struggled to find an honest HVAC company in San Diego to service my home, but I am glad I came across Same Day Heating, Cooling, Plumbing online. I called and spoke to a professional representative who quickly sent a tech to my house. The technician arrived promptly and was helpful and knowledgeable. He had the issue diagnosed and fixed within 30 minutes, and at a reasonable cost. I will continue to use this company for all of my needs and am thankful for their assistance. I highly recommend them!
I had several other contractors out to fix my fairly new furnace that had stopped working around Christmas. They all put parts in, only to have it stop working almost immediately. The technician from Same Day Heating and Air Conditioning found the actual problem to be nothing more than a dirty sensor. He quickly fixed and inspected the attic and found two air vents were almost completely disconnected. We had questioned our high utility bills during the hottest months when running the AC, this was likely the issue. We were impressed that he went the extra mile and we will be replacing the damaged venting before summer with Same Day! Thanks again
Wow, very impressed and lived up to their name! Called looking for a quote for some AC duct work and replacing a 20 yr old AC unit, super polite and responsive over the phone. AC Technician was extremely knowledgeable and professional, didn't try to sell me, was great about telling me what my options were and didn't quote anything unnecessary. Ended up getting a new system and paid exactly what was quoted. Seriously top of the line service! Thanks Same Day!
I got the call from our short term rental visitors that our air conditioner was not working. They were hot, annoyed, and not very friendly. I was 500 miles away but needed to get this thing fixed ASAP. I searched around for someone that could get to the home quickly and get this thing fixed. I came upon Same Day's promo offer for $99.00 diagnostic (the fee was waived!). From the moment I first called all the way through the diagnostic and fix the communication was top notch. Professional service, courteous technicians, and super reasonable pricing. Not to mention they came to the house and had the unit fixed in a matter of a couple of hours. The tenants even called me to thank me for sending such a professional, courteous technician. 5 star company all day.
Subscribe to our newsletter
and get a one-time coupon.
Why Choose Same Day Heating, Cooling, Plumbing For Your Kearny Mesa Home?
Family-owned Same Day Heating and Cooling offers fast, reliable HVAC service in Kearny Mesa at a price you can afford. Our promise to you is always that if we do not fix your system the SAME DAY we arrive, you won’t pay the service fee. Our home service experts are licensed and insured with more than 100 years of staff experience. Additionally, we pack all of our installation and replacement services with a 12-month, 100% satisfaction guarantee with a lifetime guarantee on labor. Call us. And see why we’re different.