It’s our job! The piles of forms and mailers are out of your hands with Same Day’s hassle-free financing. Our experts help you and your family make informed decisions about your new HVAC system, matching the proper system with your family needs and budget. With more than 100 years of leadership experience, our staff is trained in all aspects of HVAC financing and rebates. Our professionals will do all the legwork, including:
- Gathering all the necessary personal information needed
- Filling out all appropriate applications
- Mail and e-form submissions
- Obtaining a credit decision as fast as possible
- If there’s pushback, we’ll find something that works…for YOU!
Rule 1 of Purchasing A New HVAC Unit: Never Use Your Credit Card!
Unless you can pay for the entire unit immediately and just want rewards points, there’s no need to deal with the annual fees and pre-payment penalties of your credit card company. Our financing offers low monthly payments to an annual charge built in to your property tax bill.
What Are The Typical Interest Rates for HVAC Financing?
Your interest rate will come in a fixed or variable term, and each application is subject to credit approval. If you are a qualified buyer, we offer 0% financing for up to 60 months!
Are There No Money Down/No Credit Check Offers?
No credit is no problem for Same Day Heating and Air. PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) Funding allows for easy payments to homeowners. Read more below!
PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) Funding
San Diego County offers five different programs under the Federal PACE program, some of which include residential home upgrades and financing to be repaid through annual property taxes.
PACE Programs require NO upfront payments. You can:
- Lower your utility bill
- Increase your home’s comfort for yourself and your family
- Increase your home’s value
- Bypass credit checks
- Borrow up to 15% of your home’s value
- Receive terms from 5 to 25 years
- Receive interest rates lower than credit cards
- Eliminate monthly payments
- Possibly deduct interest from your taxes
Types of PACE Funding Programs
There are many types of PACE funding programs. For HVAC financing, Same Day participates within the HERO and CaliforniaFIRST programs.
HERO Financing Saves Your Budget Concerns!
- The Home Energy Renovation Opportunity HERO Program can help you purchase that new heater or air conditioner you haven’t been able to save for. There’s no reason to live with an inferior HVAC system, let alone none at all. There’s opportunity for residents in any economic situation to apply:
- No fees to apply
- Offers low, fixed interest rates
- Takes equity into account for qualification
- 900,000+ products available
- Payments included in property tax bills
CaliforniaFIRST provides 100% financing with no upfront and out-of-pocket costs. We provide fast in-home approvals, and you can borrow up to 15% of your property value. This program offers flexible repayment terms from 5 to 25 years, and is completely transferable to a new owner upon the sale of your home, subject to lender approval.
- Approval can happen immediately!
- Sign documents electronically without going to the bank.
- Repay your financed bill through your property taxes without the hassle of a monthly installment!